Sunday, May 4, 2014

Craig's lister calls me a scammer and crook ... yay!

After a fine dinner with my family, my wife and I did the dishes, and I decided to hit up Craig's list to see if there are any killer deals.  To my astonishment, I found the following post:

BEWARE OF GUY SELLING RARE CARDS IN TOMBALL BY SILVERADO


Uhmmmm wait ... I'm a guy in Tomball by Silverado!  

There is someone that does live close to me that is a scam artist.  Surely, this posting was about him!

WRONG.  <Enter torrid thunder and lightning sequence here.>

It was about yours truly.  Rather than tell you what he said, let me just show you a screen shot:


Note the lack of evidence and inability to contact this person.  This drives me nuts!  Why would someone ever do this?  

I made a post refuting this letting everyone know that all my boxes and cases are factory sealed, and that I only create custom cards for people who come to me asking for them as works of art ... and only of cards that don't exist.  

I guess in the end, there really is nothing that can be done.  Anyone can say anything about anybody at anytime.  It just sucks that someone decided to do this - it is bugging me to not know who it was, and if it was just to spread a bad name or if it was that they were merely jumping to conclusions.  Oh well, either way ... not the coolest thing I've seen on the internet.

If anyone cares to flag this scumbag's post - have at it!  http://houston.craigslist.org/cbd/4454215936.html  I'd be grateful :) 

2 comments:

  1. I tried to flag him--but he's already gone!!! He/She must of ran away....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sal! If I see it again, I'm going to contact Craig's List to see if I can get a case against this scum bag for slander. I mean really ... why would someone make up stuff? Oh well, the bad man is gone for now anyway lol.

    ReplyDelete