Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A few more customs

When I bought out a former super collector a few months ago, I made a post on it.  At the end of the listing, I showed a mysterious box on my doorstep - this was some of the items I had Jose wear.



In addition to this, I showed a few customs I had made.  A 1952 Topps style refractor



and a 2014 Heritage style relic card.



I didn't reveal it at the time, but the piece of bat in the card is from the Jose gamer that I cut up :)

Anyway, here is a short video of me showing them off:

https://youtu.be/9G1Vuqgi9nI?t=281

Now, here they are signed!

Heritage Relic:
I actually re-did the back of this card on the 11th hour, so I could put the following quote in: "When a reporter asked to where he was traded, he responded “To Ethiopia ... For a box of Froot Loops and a camel to be named later.”



1952 Topps Refractor RED auto woot!



I *LOVE* how these came out.

One thing I did not mention previously - If you are interested in doing a signing or having Jose do an appearance, hit me up and I'll patch you through for a special "Friends of Tanner" discount!  I don't know if there will actually be a monetary discount for such a thing, but you can try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment