Wednesday, December 12, 2012

How would YOU like a Group Break where every team is YOURS?

I have about 220 or so factory sealed boxes left, and I'm going to offer this up to some folks.  I think this should be fun.  You pick from the list of unopened boxes I have here.

Here is how it works.  Let's say you only want to buy a box of 2008 Goudey.  I sell that locally here for $25 (retail, it is $72 + Tax!)  but shipping would probably be another $6 or so.  $31 for the box delivered to you is still a great deal, but here is the difference.  You have *me* bust it for you ... all on You Tube.  How does that sound? 

The benefits are this:  You can pick, say, 20 cards that you really, really want and dump the rest.  The shipping would be free *AND* you get a $5 credit on the rest, meaning that great price of $31 for all 24 packs of 2008 Goudey ends up being only $20, and you only get the "keepers" of the box...all while having yours truly bust it open specially for you online. 

Any takers? 

No comments:

Post a Comment