Thursday, December 13, 2012

1st Break - Mike672 for 2010 Topps Update 24 Pack Box

Here are the hits and the videos!  Mike672 opted to have me bust his box for him, video tape it, and he gets the hits.  He only paid $16 for the box, and left the commons behind, so he didn't have to pay to ship them.  I'd say he did really well!  It looks like about $80 worth of book value here. 

Vintage Legends Babe Ruth & Jackie Robinson, Philadelphia A's Short Print, Nolan Ryan Short Print and Buster Posey Rookie

Several rookies of Giancarlo Stanton, Jason Heyward & Starlin Castro

FIVE Stephen Strasburg Rookies!


Mike672 Break Part 2- Broadcast your self LIVE

Would you like to join in on the fun? Click the "I break You Buy" promo button on the left, and let me know what you want. The odds are, we can get yours busted TODAY!  Email me at tanmanbaseballfan@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment