Friday, August 8, 2014

Flip Quest Update

I have had a hard time keeping up with this puppy recently because of the latest project I've been working on.  It is nearing 2am, but what the heck ... might as well update what's going on!
I sold ...
Panthers Jersey
Scrapbooking Machine
new vintage game table
a few educational books
I also picked up a number of cards which I'm selling in a lot.  After all is said and done, I've come ahead $67.50.




Various different varation backs - one has no # and one (the sasquatch) is apparently a case hit.

Unbeknownst to me, that golden age quad card that you see Rose's head sticking up out from the bottom is a rare card that fetches $10-15. I would have thought it was a dime card otherwise! Various football, including a gold refractor auto, and several gold minis #/58. Probably $40-50 worth of football.

Elvis Presley and Hank Williams worn swatches. Dave Righetti autographed baseball w/inscription Gary Sheffield autographed baseball w/inscription Willie Nelson worn swatches - a few with some nice color breaks!


I also got an autographed Jose Canseco baseball, but I'm going to go ahead and keep it for now ... will probably try to cut it up later to make a custom :) 
Check the deal tracker page to see where I am at!

No comments:

Post a Comment