Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Mailday Freebies ... #2 blew me away!

Last week, I was approached by a few folks on here that have been checking out some of my custom work. They asked if I wanted a few things for free. I'm going to start off with the first.

1) ajw9356 contacted me saying he had a few older shirts he was going to get rid of that had some nice patches on them of FSU and the Braves. He asked if I wanted them to make customs out of later. He cut them out of the shirts and sent them on his dime. How cool is that?!? Thanks ajw9356!!! Here is a pic. I don't have any ideas how I'm gonna use them just yet, but here they are ...



Next up ... gotta say ... I'm kind of blown away.

2) Cnewby told me that he went to a Clippers game in 1995, and ran into someone who played baseball.

The player signed his clippers program. Well, cnewby contacted me and asked if I wanted it. I asked what I had to do to get it, and he said to just send him my address. Well, I did, and it showed up today.

here is a pic:



AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Do you know who this is? I'll give you a hint. His name starts with a D, and ends with an erek Jeter!!!

Needless to say, I'm beside myself. Again ... this was sent on his dime. Blown away. Thanks so much cnewby. I am PUMPED to be able to create a custom cut card with this puppy!

Oh, and in other news - these came in exchange for some Star Wars customs:

The Cespedes is on card autographed, and # to 25 ... the Hoffman is 1/1. The Sanders is ... well ... the iconic 89 Score rookie :)

 Last but not least, for the TTM activity today, I only got out one ... Britney Spears. Don't laugh. I heard she signs so I tried for it. I should have several more requests going out tomorrow.  I'm trying to streamline my messages while still doing everything by hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment