Friday, April 13, 2012

Blogging from out of town

Sleeping in the bed behind me is a wife who is not happy I brought our laptop on vacation, and our son who is ecstatic to go to Legoland tomorrow.  Yes, that's right - we are out of town!  We are in the big D.  For those of you non-Texans, that is Dallas.  I get a kick out of the fact that I can work and blog from anywhere.  The whole reason I am up right now is because I had to wrap up some updates for a client.

While we are here though, I'm going to make the most of my cardboard collecting habbit by paying a visit to someone who is selling their collection.  He is claiming tens of thousands of dollars in book value.  I might just snatch it all up, but to be honest with you, I'm expecting something similar to what happened to me the past few times I met with someone for their collection.  That's ok though - it'll be fun to go through some cards, and who knows - maybe I'll have even more blogging fodder for my next post!  Let's just hope it is complete with pictures of the huge treasure i purchased :)

No comments:

Post a Comment