Sunday, February 5, 2012

First post in a while

The company I run has made life very busy for me over the past month, so I have not been able to post hardly anything at all!  Here is an update of the show, as well as other dealings:

- All the unopened boxes I had purchased are now gone.
- I purchased many cool cards (for sale - hit me up!)

namely: 

4,000 baseball cards from the 1950's to the 1970's, namely, a binder full of 50's-60's cards, 58 mint graded mid/late 70's hall of famers (TCMA/SSPC), a binder of 66 Topps, a binder of 67 Topps, a binder of 72 Topps, a binder of 74 Topps and a complete set of 1975 Topps.  Also a box full of misc 70's cards

340+ jersey / autographed cards

Over 250 of those little boxed sets from kmart/toys r us/etc (these are all gone now)

A few other miscellaneous things.  My office looks like a card shop blew up in here ... but that is how it should be, right? :) 

I think the next thing I'm going to be putting up for sale when some of the above is gone, is in my closet.  I have nearly 3,000 stars, rookies and inserts from 2006 to 2010.  I could probably go pretty cheap on them as well, so we'll see what happens. 

3 comments:

  1. are you selling any of the vintage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my office looks like something exploded too, but not cards. LOL. welcome back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete